Bull & Bear Roadhouse-FAYETTEVILLE
Syracuse, New York
At Bull and Bear, The server ensures guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality service. Servers work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric focus on creating an exceptional experience for our guests.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist Guests in making food and beverage selections.
- Cash Handling: Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, and returning the change.
- Deliver food and beverages.
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with the Guest and delivering an exceptional dining experience.
- Guide guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of our food and beverages.
- Provide friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of.
- Take accurate orders and partner with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed Guests' expectations.
- Adhere to Bull and Bear’s policies and procedures including dress, style, grooming guidelines.
- Maintain friendly, helpful, and positive attitude while at work.
- Assist other servers and team members as needed.
- Consistently assess the status of tables, communicate with other servers as needed, and provide updates to the manager on duty.
- Package left orders in bags, including necessary roll-ups or any other items requested.
- Enter orders and process payments in POS.
- Previous related experience working in a high-volume and/or guest-facing environment.
- Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, team members, and leadership.
- Ability to manage workflow, resolve questions and issues, and be flexible in approach when needed.