Bull & Bear Roadhouse in Liverpool is hiring servers. Please send us your resume or stop in for an interview. Please speak with our GM Paul Dexter about the position.
At Bull and Bear, the server ensures guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality service. Servers work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric focus on creating an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Previous related experience working in a high-volume and/or guest-facing environment.
- Must have an upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal directions.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, team members, and leadership.
- Ability to manage workflow, resolve questions and issues, and be flexible in approach when needed.