$400 SIGN ON BONUS
At Bull and Bear, the Line Cook is responsible for working with the BOH kitchen team to ensure prep work is complete for the line stations prior to service and that food is prepared to the highest quality and consistency during service.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures including uniform, grooming, and attendance.
- Adhere to company, state, and county food safety and sanitation standards.
- Clean and sanitize work area before, during, and after shift.
- Ensure prep work is complete and pars are accurate for the station prior to service.
- Maintain clean and organized work station, practicing safe and sanitary food handling at all times.
- Prepare and present food consistently based on recipe builds and/or guest requests.
- Know all menu items including ingredient amounts and potential allergens.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Maintain a friendly, helpful, and positive attitude while at work.
Previous related experience working in a scratch kitchen (at least one-year minimum preferred).