Bull and Bear Roadhouse - Fayetteville is looking to hire a Line Cook.
$400 SIGN ON BONUS!!
At Bull & Bear Roadhouse, the Line Cook is responsible for working with the BOH kitchen team to ensure prep work is complete for the line stations prior to service and that food is prepared to the highest quality and consistency during service. If you want to cook in a fun fast-paced environment this is the place for you. We are looking for hardworking people to join our team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures including uniform, grooming, and attendance.
- Adhere to company, state, and county food safety and sanitation standards.
- Clean and sanitize work areas before, during, and after shift.
- Ensure prep work is complete and pars are accurate for the station prior to service.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station, practicing safe and sanitary food handling at all times.
- Prepare and present food consistently based on recipe builds and/or guest requests.
- Know all menu items including ingredient amounts and potential allergens.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Maintain a friendly, helpful, and positive attitude while at work.
Qualifications - Certifications/Training/Experience:
- Previous related experience working in a kitchen.
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal directions.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, team members, and leadership.
- Ability to manage workflow and resolve questions and issues with team and leadership.
- Capable of using knives, industrial kitchen, and food preparation equipment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume restaurant kitchen environment with exposure to wet floors, noise, and temperature extremes.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans, and cases on high and low shelves.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed.