Catering Servers, Bartenders and Cooks- East Syracuse
PART TIME, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Bull & Bear Roadhouse
Being part of the Bull & Bear Catering team is EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A PART TIME JOB! No experience required! Just a great attitude and desire to work hard. Our Catering Team is dedicated to executing Bull & Bear Roadhouse’s away business: catering, delivery, and private events. The Field positions report directly to the Catering Coordinator and Field leads. These positions are primarily responsible for the preparation, setup and execution of all aspects of food and beverage ordered by our guests. These positions perform other related duties as assigned. (Related duties as assigned are duties which may not be specifically listed below but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the staff member’s class of work.
Imagine being part of Special Events at one of these locations! Lakeview Amphitheater, Skyline Lodge, Red Barn 20, Green Lakes State Park and many more!
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions
- Support the Catering team in executing events
- Ensure all catering services exceed guest expectations
- Deliver and maintain HOT and COLD, fresh food and beverages.
- Checks in with guest prior to departure.
- Verifies that quality meets our standards.
- Properly sets-up the food with service utensils and collateral materials.
- Cleans/sanitizes all equipment used for delivery before properly storing.
- Communicates effectively with all managers and staff members.
- Wears specified catering uniform.
- Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with staff members at all levels of the
- Must be sufficiently adaptable to accept and perform in a timely and effective manner work assignments that are outside the normal (day-to-day) routine.
- Must handle in a constructive, non-disruptive manner the multiple business, organization and interpersonal changes or stresses that may exist in the staff member’s work, work processes, dealings with other staff and supervision (provided or received). (Work processes include, but are not limited to, how work is performed, supervised or distributed; how problems are solved; and how decisions are made.)
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all Guest service issues. Takes prompt corrective action as appropriate
- High school diploma, or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Experience with delivery, catering, and other dining options is preferred
- Superior organizational acumen, prioritizing time and tasks with optimum efficiency
- Demonstrate a passion for our food
- Show initiative as a dynamic self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Demonstrates an ability to remain calm and cope well under stressful situations
- Demonstrates flexibility should there be last minute changes at a catering event
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift